The Chinese discovered and started drinking green tea 4,000 years ago, and it has been consumed as a beverage and used in traditional Chinese medicine ever since. Claims regarding health benefits of green tea include the ability to regulate body temperature, control bleeding, heal wounds, stabilize blood sugar and aid in healthy digestion
There has also been a significant amount of research done that supports the claims that green tea is a potent weight loss tea. In January of 2005 a study was conducted and published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition concluding that subjects who consumed green tea amounting to 690mg of catechins per day for twelve weeks lost more weight than the control group. This and a host of other published studies point to green tea as an effective tool for the prevention of ‘lifestyle disease’ like obesity.
The caffeine in green tea, although minimal, augments the calorie burning effects and helps to oxidize fats. This is one of the primary reasons it has become so popular in the west even though traditionally black tea was preferred.
Green tea is also very high in antioxidants, which can aid in the fat loss process in the following ways:
- Firstly, antioxidants eliminate many types of toxins from the body that can accumulate over time. The removal of such toxins results in better organ function and improved digestion, both of which aid in the fat loss process.
- Secondly, the elimination of these toxins has been shown to improve the metabolic rate, which basically allows green tea drinkers to burn more calories during regular daily activities.
- Thirdly, green tea reduces the appetite by regulating blood sugar. Spikes and dips in blood sugar are what cause hunger, particularly cravings for foods high in carbohydrates, which, as we all know, are not the best choices for those trying to drop some weight.
- Lastly, green tea can minimize the insulin released after a meal high in carbohydrates. Insulin promotes fat storage and hinders fat burning, so the less of it that is released the better.
Other Green Tea Benefits
In addition to the fat burning advantages listed above, green tea has also been shown to prevent many types of cancers. It prevents tumor growth, guards against negative effects from high LDL cholesterol, and helps prevent Type-1 Diabetes. With all of these health benefits, drinking green tea seems to be a no-brainer for health conscious individuals who want to control their weight.
Using Green Tea for Weight Loss
Obviously green tea brings a lot to the table in terms of weight loss, but there is a way to make these effects even more powerful. This method involves using the green tea with other Chinese diet teas to exert a synergistic effect and multiply the results one could achieve. There are blended specialty teas available that contain green tea along with other teas and ingredients to boost its effectiveness.
Cho Yung slimming tea is one such blend, and dieters have achieved good results using it, but there is one tea out there that’s even better. It combines the most powerful blend of Chinese herbal teas and other powerful ingredients that facilitate fat loss available anywhere. The tea I’m referring to is called Tava Tea.
What is Tava Tea?
- Burns over twice as many calories as green tea
- Reduces the impact on blood sugar carbohydrates have
- Calms the mind and body
- Has proven anti-aging properties
- Improves immune function
- 100% organic and completely safe
There’s no denying the bevy of health benefits green tea offers, but if you want to take things to the next level, Tava Tea is the way to go. You’ll get all the benefits of green tea along with the synergistic effect from the other fat burning ingredients in the blend. You can buy Tava Tea here at their official website.